Around the World Station Reception
Taco, Tamale and Guacamole Station
– Chefs grill to order Carne Asada, spiced pulled chicken or Baja style fish tacos wrapped in house-made yellow and blue corn tortillas, served with all the fixings. Pair a taco with an authentic tamale filled with artichokes, asparagus and queso fresco, wrapped in a corn husk. Don’t forget the guacamole prepared in an oversized mortar and pestle, accompanied by pico de gallo and tomatillo salsa displayed among fresh whole avocados and tomatoes surrounded by a mountain of tortilla chips.
– Chefs prepare pasta three ways in Woks of Fire. Guests may choose from artichoke and spinach ravioli in a white wine sauce with shallots, garlic, capers and herbs; or fusilli pasta with vine ripened tomatoes, Kalamata olives, Swiss chard, roasted garlic, shallots and the herbs of Tuscany; or classic Rigatoni with Bolognese sauce and hand rolled chicken meatballs served with Asiago cheese breadsticks.
Sushi and Sashimi Bar
- Sushi Chefs Roll an assortment of Dynamo, Caterpillar, Ichi, Saigon, Veggie, and California Rolls and offer Nigiri Sashimi with pickled ginger, wasabi, tamari, and soy sauce.
Beehive Cheese and Vegetable Station
- Guests may help themselves to assorted roasted vegetable spears, Greek salad skewers, black bean or sun-dried tomato hummus, and a local Beehive cheese collection with garnished with dried fruits and seedless grapes, served with an assortment of seeded baguettes and flatbreads.
- An assortment of sweet shooters awaits the guests including: Goodnight Cappuccino, Lemon Drop, Merlot Blueberry Mousse, Five Spice Coconut Panna Cotta, and Classic Strawberry Shortcake.