Wednesday, April 29th 2015
Utah Food Services is a full service caterer committed to elegance, quality and truly personalized service. We service convention center events as well as a variety mobile catering events. We are seeking energetic, outgoing individuals to join our banquet server team.
We offer a part-time flexible schedule, a fun work environment, advancement opportunities and competitive compensation.
Provide friendly, responsive service to create a memorable dining experience for all of our guests. Each Server’s primary objective is to provide a flawless experience and ensure guest loyalty. Employees should have a passion for extraordinary customer service.
Banquet Server Responsibilities
- Serve guests efficiently
- Answer questions from guests – Provide accurate menu & ingredients information to guests
- Keep banquet lines and back of house areas stocked as applicable
- Keep tables cleared and dining areas uncluttered
On-site training will be provided.
- One (1) year of food and beverage table experience in a catering, fine dining or resort banquet facility.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills and abilities that promote positive guest service.
- Must enjoy working and exhibit strong organizational skills.
- Exhibit a professional demeanor through appearance and by maintaining a positive attitude toward all employees and guests.
- Must possess or obtain a Food Handler’s certificate within 30 days of employment.
- Possessing a current driver’s license (preferably for the state of Utah) will be consider a plus.
- Physically able to stand or walk for long periods of time; perform routine bending and lifting of product up to 40lbs; able stand on their feet for long periods of time.
- Salary D.O.E.
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or in person at the Salt Palace Convention Center 100 S West Temple SLC. You may also fill out an application online at utahfoodservices.com.