Utah Food Services
This person produces cold food items according to existing work orders under the direction of the pantry supervisor. They will create beautiful displays, producing only quality products as the result of superior preparation techniques. This applicant must have a love for food and eagerness to learn.
- Work schedule will vary from week to week based upon business levels.
- Work locations may vary from day to day.
- UFS has three locations: Salt Palace, North Salt Lake, and the Southtowne Expo Center.
- You may also be required to work at an off premises location.
- Minimum Job Qualifications.
- A current Salt Lake County “Food Handlers Permit” or “Serve Safe Certification” is required.
- A High School diploma or equivalent is necessary.
- Understanding of basic English is a must.
- Ability to interact with fellow employees in all departments in a professional and cordial manor.
- Basic math skills are required to calculate recipe extensions and volume calculations.
- Two years of similar experience in a high volume setting is required.
- Must have some creativity coupled with exceptional “people skills”.
- This job will involve long hours, heavy lifting and can be stressful at times.
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or in Person at the Salt Palace Convention Center 100 S West Temple SLC. You may also fill out an app online at utahfoodservices.com