Front office Reception and Accounts Receivable – Part Time
This is a part-time position 16 to 20+ hours per week and will vary. Some weekend shifts will be required depending on business levels and vacation schedules. Pay rate is DOE.
- Telephone operations; answering and directing calls in a professional manner to various locations, giving accurate information to current and potential clients associates and employees.
- Job related accounting experience or bookkeeping/accounting certificate.
- High level customer service.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Some knowledge of office equipment including copiers and printers.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A professional demeanor.
- The ability to prioritize and multi-task several projects concurrently.
- Be confidential and sensitive with information.
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or in Person at the Salt Palace Convention Center 100 S West Temple SLC. You may also fill out an app online at utahfoodservices.com